- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
The Battle Within The Bible [VJR]
Today’s topic is considered by many to be a difficult and controversial one. It’s about the subject of being gay in a religious world and its acceptability, not just within the Bible but by those who follow the religion itself.
• Does the Bible have a clear position on homosexuality or is it open to interpretation?
• Is being a Christian a 1-to-1 relationship with God or is it more important to be concerned with who else follows it?
• If God himself does not judge us till the day we die then who are we to judge others?
We have 2 pastors today offering their perspectives on the issue of homosexuality in Christianity. One of them is heterosexual and the other isn’t.
Our first guest is Pastor Dean Curry who is the Lead Pastor at Life Center Church in Tacoma Washington. He shepherds one of the largest multi-generational congregations in the state.
Our second guest is Pastor Dave Thompson. Dave is a pastor in Tacoma Washington and is the author of the book “Over Coffee” and a contributor for the Christian Post.