You have to pay your taxes, but you have options if you can't afford to pay up.

FOX's Carole Zimmer with a FOX News Radio Tax Tip:

So what if you can't pay the IRS what you owe them?

I'm Carole Zimmer with your FOX News Radio Tax Tip.

When that tax bill arrives and you don't have the money to pay it, you should still file your return on time and send in as much as you can.

You might want to consider getting a loan or paying by credit card.

CPA Ellen Minkow of the firm MS 1040 says she tells her clients that if they owe less than $10,000, they shouldn't worry:

(Minkow) "If it's over $10k, usually the IRS wants an agreement set up and they will set it up and you will be obligated to pay every single month on the payment agreement."

The IRS does charge a fee to set up your payment agreement.

For more Tax Tips go to

I'm Carole Zimmer, FOX News.

Follow Carole Zimmer on Twitter: @Carole_Zimmer