- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 6 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Suicide, Mental Health and Medication – The Myths and Realities Exposed!
The tragic passing away of our beloved Robin Williams has brought to light the devastating effects of mental health and depression which can possibly lead to suicide.
Our guest is Dr Karl Benzio, who specializes in psychological and addiction treatment programs but with a difference. He integrates spirituality into his methodology.
Karl reveals some astounding facts about the suicide rate in America, the myths of medication, how to handle mental health and much more.
Take a listen here: