- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Suicide, Mental Health and Medication – The Myths and Realities Exposed!
The tragic passing away of our beloved Robin Williams has brought to light the devastating effects of mental health and depression which can possibly lead to suicide.
Our guest is Dr Karl Benzio, who specializes in psychological and addiction treatment programs but with a difference. He integrates spirituality into his methodology.
Karl reveals some astounding facts about the suicide rate in America, the myths of medication, how to handle mental health and much more.
Take a listen here: