- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 22 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 24 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Suicide, Mental Health and Medication – The Myths and Realities Exposed!
The tragic passing away of our beloved Robin Williams has brought to light the devastating effects of mental health and depression which can possibly lead to suicide.
Our guest is Dr Karl Benzio, who specializes in psychological and addiction treatment programs but with a difference. He integrates spirituality into his methodology.
Karl reveals some astounding facts about the suicide rate in America, the myths of medication, how to handle mental health and much more.
Take a listen here: