- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 23 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Campaign Focus Turns to Medicare
With disappointing jobs numbers coming out right after the end of the Democratic National Convention, President Obama turned the focus to Medicare on the campaign trail.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
President Obama on the offensive on Medicare campaigning in Melbourne, Florida.
(President Obama) “Here’s the bottom line: their voucher program for Medicare would bankrupt Medicare, our plan strengthens Medicare.”
On NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Republican candidate Mitt Romney, saying he will replace the health care law with his own plan, but won’t change everything.
(Romney) “There are a number of things that I like in health care reform that I’m going to put in place. One is to make sure that those with preexisting conditions can get coverage.”
Romney also saying family members should be allowed to cover their children up to whatever age they like.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.