They're safe in space, but got a bit of scare Wednesday morning when an alarm went off at the International Space Station.
FOX News Radio's Eben Brown reports:
A possible ammonia leak was detected in the U.S. section of the International Space Station early this morning, forcing the crew to put on safety gear and head over to the Russian side of the station... Only to learn it wasn't a real problem...
(Navias) "The crew's safe and sound in the Russian segment of the International Space Station -- data continuing to point to a false alarm, a sensor issue, and not a real ammonia leak as was first thought aboard the International Space Station."
NASA commentator Rob Navias.
The crew is said to be in no danger and all is well.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: