Authorities in Canada say they know why a popular, young actor died.
FOX News Radio Entertainment Correspondent, Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
The autopsy results were rushed and now we know the cause of Cory Monteith's death.
McLintock: "Cause of death was a mixed drug toxicity and it involved heroin primarily and also alcohol."
Barbara McLintock with the British Columbia Coroners Service says there is no evidence to suggest Monteith's death was anything other than a tragic accident. The "Glee" star was found dead in his Vancouver hotel room on Saturday after failing to check out. He had recently completed a stint in rehab, but was seen drinking with friends the day before his death.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.