Medical marijuana is more readily available now, which can present a danger for children in the house if parents aren't careful according to a new study.
FOX's Colleen Cappon has more in this edition of "Housecall For Health":
The surge in medical marijuana use is making it easier for young children to accidentally ingest food made with the drug, like candies and cookies.
A Colorado Children's Hospital study shows 14 children were treated in the emergency room in the two years following approval of marijuana use.
Doctors say cases were mild, but parents should know about potential risks, and keep products out of reach.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I'm Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.