A Washington state couple is suing a big drug maker, alleging their young son is dead as a result of tainted Tylenol.

FOX News Radio's Chris Hoenig has the details:

When 2-year-old River Moore was running a fever in late July 2010, his parents turned to a familiar product...

(NATS) "Children's Tylenol, for fast fever relief."

Thirty minutes later, Moore was spitting up blood. The next day, the toddler was dead from liver failure.

The Very Berry flavored medicine was part of a batch recalled three months prior by Johnson & Johnson after an FDA inspection found quality standards lacking at the company's manufacturing plant.

The family said a super dose of acetaminophen killed their son. Though Johnson & Johnson says the recalls were not related to the "serious adverse events" outlined in the suit.

Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio