Could a common beauty product be dangerous to your health?  That is the question being posed after a woman fell ill from using a hair dye.

FOX's Colleen Cappon has more in today's "Housecall For Health":

Experts are expressing concern over the safety of Loreal hair dye after a woman in England has slipped into a coma after using the product.  The 38-year-old woman had been using the product for several years, but after applying it this past October, she was rushed to the hospital saying she couldn't breathe.  She is currently on life support and her doctors say they believe she suffered a severe allergic reaction.  Loreal is fully cooperating with the investigation.

Housecall for Health.  I'm Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.