- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 10 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
World’s Hottest Pepper in South Carolina
If you want to taste the world’s hottest pepper… Head to South Carolina.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Puso reports:
It’s called a Carolina Reaper and the Guinness Book of World Records says it’s the hottest pepper on earth. Ed Currie, who took a pepper from the Caribbean and worked for years to make it hotter, says his small operation is now a booming business.
(Currie) “We have farms all over the place.”
Guinness says a batch of his Carolina Reaper peppers registered at nearly 1.6 million Scoville heat units. To put that in perspective, a regular jalapeno pepper registers about 5,000 on the scale. Pepper spray comes in at about 2 million.
Pam Puso, FOX News Radio.