- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 4 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Pastors and Megachurches — Who Needs Them?
What should the role of a pastor be in modern day society?
Are pastors closer to God than you and me?
And…if religion is a one -to-one relationship with God, then do we really need a pastor? Because if two is company, then could three be a crowd?
Our guest today is Pastor Jentezen Franklin of Free Chapel, with 3 locations in Georgia, and California.
According to Outreach Magazine, the Free Chapel is in the top 25 churches in terms of attendance in the whole nation.
Pastor Franklin is also a New York Times bestselling author, and his media ministry, The Kingdom Connection, reaches an audience of millions in 120 countries.