- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Parker Schnabel, star of Discovery’s "Gold Rush"Posted 13 hours ago
- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Pastors and Megachurches — Who Needs Them?
What should the role of a pastor be in modern day society?
Are pastors closer to God than you and me?
And…if religion is a one -to-one relationship with God, then do we really need a pastor? Because if two is company, then could three be a crowd?
Our guest today is Pastor Jentezen Franklin of Free Chapel, with 3 locations in Georgia, and California.
According to Outreach Magazine, the Free Chapel is in the top 25 churches in terms of attendance in the whole nation.
Pastor Franklin is also a New York Times bestselling author, and his media ministry, The Kingdom Connection, reaches an audience of millions in 120 countries.