- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 11 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 15 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Pastors and Megachurches — Who Needs Them?
What should the role of a pastor be in modern day society?
Are pastors closer to God than you and me?
And…if religion is a one -to-one relationship with God, then do we really need a pastor? Because if two is company, then could three be a crowd?
Our guest today is Pastor Jentezen Franklin of Free Chapel, with 3 locations in Georgia, and California.
According to Outreach Magazine, the Free Chapel is in the top 25 churches in terms of attendance in the whole nation.
Pastor Franklin is also a New York Times bestselling author, and his media ministry, The Kingdom Connection, reaches an audience of millions in 120 countries.