- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Pastors and Megachurches — Who Needs Them?
What should the role of a pastor be in modern day society?
Are pastors closer to God than you and me?
And…if religion is a one -to-one relationship with God, then do we really need a pastor? Because if two is company, then could three be a crowd?
Our guest today is Pastor Jentezen Franklin of Free Chapel, with 3 locations in Georgia, and California.
According to Outreach Magazine, the Free Chapel is in the top 25 churches in terms of attendance in the whole nation.
Pastor Franklin is also a New York Times bestselling author, and his media ministry, The Kingdom Connection, reaches an audience of millions in 120 countries.