- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 13 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Guns in America: “America’s Sniper” Killed
Guns violence has claimed another life. This time, it’s a decorated soldier who set records with a gun himself, allegedly shot and killed by Eddie Ray Routh, a 25-year-old veteran battling PTSD.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports in our special series:
Guns in America.
Serving his country was a calling for former Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle.
(Kyle) “I always wanted to be in the military. Grew up very patriotic and I felt it was my duty to serve.”
And he was good at it, credited with at least 150 kills – the most of any sniper in U.S. history. But there’s a dark side to war.
(Kyle) “Hollywood fantasizes about it and makes it look good. War sucks.”
And a dark side to life reared its head Saturday, as Kyle and another man were shot dead at a Texas gun range.
(Sgt. Haschel) “Both Chris Kyle and Chad Littlefield were pronounced dead at the scene.”
…Texas Highway Patrol Sgt. Lonny Haschel. Kyle, a decorated veteran, earned five Bronze and two Silver Stars over 10 years of service.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.