- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 2 hours ago
- Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma CityPosted 13 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 15 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 17 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 17 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 18 hours ago
Securing America: U.S. Gets Terror Suspect From U.K.
A terror suspect accused of planning to attack New York City’s transportation network will eventually be heading to court, now that he’s been extradited from Britain to the United States.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports from London in our ongoing series on national security:
Abid Naseer is wanted over his alleged role in planned suicide bomb attacks on the New York subway system in 2009. A number of men have already been convicted over the plot – including Najibullah Zazi, who admitted to traveling to Pakistan for terror training before testing peroxide-based explosives for the planned blasts when he got back to the States.
Naseer was first arrested here in Britain four years ago, before being released due to a lack of evidence. He was rearrested when American police issued a warrant.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.