- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 1 hour ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 9 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 9 hours ago
MI Gov. Signs Right-To-Work Bill into Law [VIDEO]
UPDATE: Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder announced on Tuesday evening that he has signed the Right to Work bills into law.
The uproar over new limits on unions in Michigan didn’t stop the votes at the state capitol and now the right-to-work measure has been approved by Legislature.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from the State Capitol in Lansing, Michigan:
Inside the Michigan Capitol, thousands of protesters.
It didn’t matter, the GOP-controlled Michigan Legislature has given final approval to laws weakening the union in this labor stronghold. The right-to-work bills give workers the option of choosing whether they want to join a union and pay dues.
Here on the statehouse lawn, one union worker and a supporter of the bills got into a brawl…
(Union worker) “You’re either with us or against us. Go, go…”
Governor Rick Snyder says he’ll sign the bills as soon as tomorrow.
In Lansing, Michigan, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper shows the right-to-work protests from the steps of the Capitol Building in Lansing, Michigan:
WATCH for more on the right-to-work in Michigan: