- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Parker Schnabel, star of Discovery’s "Gold Rush"Posted 9 hours ago
- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
MI Gov. Signs Right-To-Work Bill into Law [VIDEO]
UPDATE: Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder announced on Tuesday evening that he has signed the Right to Work bills into law.
The uproar over new limits on unions in Michigan didn’t stop the votes at the state capitol and now the right-to-work measure has been approved by Legislature.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from the State Capitol in Lansing, Michigan:
Inside the Michigan Capitol, thousands of protesters.
It didn’t matter, the GOP-controlled Michigan Legislature has given final approval to laws weakening the union in this labor stronghold. The right-to-work bills give workers the option of choosing whether they want to join a union and pay dues.
Here on the statehouse lawn, one union worker and a supporter of the bills got into a brawl…
(Union worker) “You’re either with us or against us. Go, go…”
Governor Rick Snyder says he’ll sign the bills as soon as tomorrow.
In Lansing, Michigan, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper shows the right-to-work protests from the steps of the Capitol Building in Lansing, Michigan:
WATCH for more on the right-to-work in Michigan: