- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 18 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
MI Gov. Signs Right-To-Work Bill into Law [VIDEO]
UPDATE: Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder announced on Tuesday evening that he has signed the Right to Work bills into law.
The uproar over new limits on unions in Michigan didn’t stop the votes at the state capitol and now the right-to-work measure has been approved by Legislature.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from the State Capitol in Lansing, Michigan:
Inside the Michigan Capitol, thousands of protesters.
It didn’t matter, the GOP-controlled Michigan Legislature has given final approval to laws weakening the union in this labor stronghold. The right-to-work bills give workers the option of choosing whether they want to join a union and pay dues.
Here on the statehouse lawn, one union worker and a supporter of the bills got into a brawl…
(Union worker) “You’re either with us or against us. Go, go…”
Governor Rick Snyder says he’ll sign the bills as soon as tomorrow.
In Lansing, Michigan, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper shows the right-to-work protests from the steps of the Capitol Building in Lansing, Michigan:
WATCH for more on the right-to-work in Michigan: