- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 13 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Is There A Darkside to Megachurches? [VJR]
America is home to around 1,000 “megachurches” — churches that draw more than 2,000 congregants each week. Many flourish on TV, Radio, and online. But is there another side to some megachurches that many just don’t know about?
Welcome to the Vipp Jaswal Report.
The report that asks insightful questions and gets revealing answers from people whose lives are faced with dilemmas and challenges beyond the ordinary.
In this podcast, I discuss the megachurch culture as reported by an insider, Pamela King Cable. Ms. Cable has just penned a new novel titled Televenge, which centers around a suspicious local televangelist. But Ms. Cable’s intimate real-life knowledge of –and experience with– megachurches is the compelling fodder for this latest edition of the Vipp Jaswal Report.