- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 20 mins ago
- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 15 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 16 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
Is There A Darkside to Megachurches? [VJR]
America is home to around 1,000 “megachurches” — churches that draw more than 2,000 congregants each week. Many flourish on TV, Radio, and online. But is there another side to some megachurches that many just don’t know about?
Welcome to the Vipp Jaswal Report.
The report that asks insightful questions and gets revealing answers from people whose lives are faced with dilemmas and challenges beyond the ordinary.
In this podcast, I discuss the megachurch culture as reported by an insider, Pamela King Cable. Ms. Cable has just penned a new novel titled Televenge, which centers around a suspicious local televangelist. But Ms. Cable’s intimate real-life knowledge of –and experience with– megachurches is the compelling fodder for this latest edition of the Vipp Jaswal Report.