- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 9 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Naked Randy Travis Arrested After Wreck
A country star is in more trouble with the law for allegedly getting behind the wheel after drinking too much…again.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh has details:
(Randy Travis – “Forever and Ever, Amen”) “I’m gonna love you forever…”
Randy Travis is facing more alcohol-related charges following another arrest, but this time, the charges are a little more serious. The country singer crashed his car in Texas, and when cops got there, Travis was covered with cuts and bruises…but nothing else. Yeah, he was naked.
Someone called police, reporting a man laying in the middle of the road. The 53-year-old was given clothes to wear for his mugshot, but not before allegedly threatening the arresting officers. Cops also charged Travis with retaliation because he threatened to shoot and kill them after he was put in the cop car.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.