- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
For Sale: PA Public School Posted on eBay
Budget cuts. School districts all around the country are facing them, but one Pennsylvania public school is going a step beyond in trying to solve their sudden deficit.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
In the market for a school?
(eBay Commercial) “When it’s on your mind, it’s on eBay.”
Including The Learning Center, an alternative high school for at-risk teens that’s part of the Neshaminy School District near Philadelphia. The starting price is just south of $600,000. A winning bid doesn’t get you the actual property, but does get you naming rights, a pizza, a personalized coffee mug and the chance to speak at graduation.
But parent-buyers might be hard to come by in a district that extended the school year because of two teacher strikes.
(Parent) “They should’ve been in the classroom, teaching the children. They shouldn’t be walking the picket lines. The community is in outrage over it.”
For those short on cash, classrooms are going for just over $35,000 each.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.