- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 10 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
For Sale: PA Public School Posted on eBay
Budget cuts. School districts all around the country are facing them, but one Pennsylvania public school is going a step beyond in trying to solve their sudden deficit.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
In the market for a school?
(eBay Commercial) “When it’s on your mind, it’s on eBay.”
Including The Learning Center, an alternative high school for at-risk teens that’s part of the Neshaminy School District near Philadelphia. The starting price is just south of $600,000. A winning bid doesn’t get you the actual property, but does get you naming rights, a pizza, a personalized coffee mug and the chance to speak at graduation.
But parent-buyers might be hard to come by in a district that extended the school year because of two teacher strikes.
(Parent) “They should’ve been in the classroom, teaching the children. They shouldn’t be walking the picket lines. The community is in outrage over it.”
For those short on cash, classrooms are going for just over $35,000 each.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.