- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Secret Service Scandal: Does It Go All the Way to the White House? [VIDEO]
They’re “going to get to the bottom of it.” Several high ranking members of Congress say there’s much more to learn about the prostitution scandal involving Secret Service agents and members of the U.S. military in Colombia.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
One agent’s been cleared, six have lost their jobs, and Republican Congressman Peter King of New York says:
(Rep. King) “I would expect, within the very near future, to have several other Secret Service agents leaving.”
But there’s also questions of whether White House staffers were involved in the prostitution scandal. A 12th Secret Service agent – who’s on administrative leave – wasn’t staying at the hotel where the scandal began, but at the hotel where President Obama would later stay.
(Axelrod) “This was really disappointing.” Obviously, we have to get to the bottom of it.”
…President Obama’s Advisor, David Axelrod, also on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” Expect more questions seeking clarity on the scandal from both sides on Capitol Hill this week.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the investigation into the Secret Service prostitution scandal HERE: