- Super Bowl XLIX Media Day [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 4 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 10 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Secret Service Scandal: Does It Go All the Way to the White House? [VIDEO]
They’re “going to get to the bottom of it.” Several high ranking members of Congress say there’s much more to learn about the prostitution scandal involving Secret Service agents and members of the U.S. military in Colombia.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
One agent’s been cleared, six have lost their jobs, and Republican Congressman Peter King of New York says:
(Rep. King) “I would expect, within the very near future, to have several other Secret Service agents leaving.”
But there’s also questions of whether White House staffers were involved in the prostitution scandal. A 12th Secret Service agent – who’s on administrative leave – wasn’t staying at the hotel where the scandal began, but at the hotel where President Obama would later stay.
(Axelrod) “This was really disappointing.” Obviously, we have to get to the bottom of it.”
…President Obama’s Advisor, David Axelrod, also on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” Expect more questions seeking clarity on the scandal from both sides on Capitol Hill this week.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the investigation into the Secret Service prostitution scandal HERE: