- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 17 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Breakthrough Cancer Surgery
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett has announced he has prostate cancer, but his age makes him far from a perfect candidate for surgery. And with the high risks of side effects that come with prostate cancer surgery for younger patients, researchers overseas have worked to develop a breakthrough new procedure to target and treat prostate cancer.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
British scientists have developed a new prostate cancer treatment that avoids any negative side effects. Conventional surgery leaves half of men impotent and 1/5 incontinent, making doctors advise men with slow-growing tumors not to have treatment.
But the new experimental procedure, called High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound, sends a high-powered beam directly into tumors that kills cancer cells without affecting nearby tissue.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.