- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 2 hours ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 16 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Breakthrough Cancer Surgery
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett has announced he has prostate cancer, but his age makes him far from a perfect candidate for surgery. And with the high risks of side effects that come with prostate cancer surgery for younger patients, researchers overseas have worked to develop a breakthrough new procedure to target and treat prostate cancer.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
British scientists have developed a new prostate cancer treatment that avoids any negative side effects. Conventional surgery leaves half of men impotent and 1/5 incontinent, making doctors advise men with slow-growing tumors not to have treatment.
But the new experimental procedure, called High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound, sends a high-powered beam directly into tumors that kills cancer cells without affecting nearby tissue.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.