- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Missing MO Boy Found Dead, Mother Charged
The day after her son was reported missing, then found dead, a 20-year-old Missouri mother has been charged with 2nd-degree murder in the boy’s death.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
Little Tyler Dasher was found dead Tuesday near a St. Louis cemetery, hours after his mother reported the 13-month-old missing, saying she overslept and when she checked on him…
(Fitch) “She looked into the bed and found that he was gone.”
Tuesday night, St. Louis County Police Chief Tim Fitch said…
(Fitch) “We’ve talked to the mother and the father, and they’ve both been cooperative with us.”
But as they searched the house…
(Fitch) “There was nothing that the investigators saw – like a broken door, broken window, anything like that – would lead them to believe there was forced entry.”
Wednesday morning, Tyler’s mom, Shelby Dasher, was taken into custody.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.
[audio: http://ak.podcast.foxnewsradio.com/news/dotcom/MO BOY MURDER.MP3