- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 12 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 14 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Missing MO Boy Found Dead, Mother Charged
The day after her son was reported missing, then found dead, a 20-year-old Missouri mother has been charged with 2nd-degree murder in the boy’s death.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
Little Tyler Dasher was found dead Tuesday near a St. Louis cemetery, hours after his mother reported the 13-month-old missing, saying she overslept and when she checked on him…
(Fitch) “She looked into the bed and found that he was gone.”
Tuesday night, St. Louis County Police Chief Tim Fitch said…
(Fitch) “We’ve talked to the mother and the father, and they’ve both been cooperative with us.”
But as they searched the house…
(Fitch) “There was nothing that the investigators saw – like a broken door, broken window, anything like that – would lead them to believe there was forced entry.”
Wednesday morning, Tyler’s mom, Shelby Dasher, was taken into custody.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.
[audio: http://ak.podcast.foxnewsradio.com/news/dotcom/MO BOY MURDER.MP3