"We ought to be very concerned, whether this is a hydrogen bomb or not, North Korea is the most dangerous country in the world, all in capital letters. They have a young, untested, untried, medically challenged leader (Kim Jong-un ) with a really bad haircut and he is someone we ought to be very concerned about as he marches on expanding his ability to use and more importantly, to deliver nuclear weapons with long range ballistic missiles."
---Admiral Stavridis on the threat North Korea poses to the world
Former Supreme Allied Commander at NATO, Admiral James Stavridis (Ret.) called into Kilmeade & Friends to talk about the latest on North Korea reportedly testing an H-Bomb and why he believes North Korea is the most dangerous country in the world. Plus, Adm. Stavridis delved a bit into the ongoing conflict between Saudi Arabia and Iran as well as his thoughts on Russia testing the resolve of NATO.
Admiral Stavridis 5 Things We Need To Do To Stop North Korea From Pursuing Nuclear Weapons
1. Amp up the sanctions significantly and go after the personal wealth of Kim Jong-un
2. Go after N Korea in the cyber sphere
3. Put pressure on China to go after N. Korea's economy
4. Reassure and strengthen our alliance with South Korea & Japan
5. Put military action on the table