1) Washington D.C. wants to FORCE big businesses like Wal-Mart to pay a "living wage". The chain says they'll pull out if the mandate is passed!
2) Over the Fourth of July, Chris Kalbaugh videotaped himself being stopped at a DUI checkpoint as part of a Libertarian Party campaign. 3.7 million views later, the video has sparked a national debate DUI stops and whether or not they're CONSTITUTIONAL!
3) WSJ's Holman Jenkins: "Human Error" sure causes a lot of crashes! Is it time to bring in the robots?
- More details emerge on what happened in Asiana Flight 214's cockpit
- The self-driving GOOGLE car is coming! Will you hand your keys over to a CPU?
4) Obama Administration now encouraging federal employees to "spy" on each other. They hope to prevent the next leaker, but experts say his plan won't work.
5) The U.S. birthrate has hit an all-time low! Why ain't we making babies like we used to?
6) A New York school is dropping the White House's new school lunch standards -- the kids weren't eating it!