- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 1 hour ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Giant Larry GatlinPosted 2 hours ago
- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Germany Celebrates World Cup Win
It was a long night of celebrating in Germany after the German soccer team won the World Cup in Brazil, beating Argentina 1-0 in the final.
Fox News Radio’s Simon Owen reports:
Thousands upon thousands of Germany fans packing the streets of Berlin — lighting fireworks and flares and waving the German flag, celebrating World Cup success for Germany’s Fußballnationalmannschaft — or men’s national football team.
300,000 people watched the game outdoors at the Brandenburg Gate in torrential rain and thunderstorms.
In Frankfurt they got in their cars with passengers sitting on sunroofs and others packing onto the back of trucks, many wearing garlands in the black yellow and red of the German flag.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.