- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Germany Celebrates World Cup Win
It was a long night of celebrating in Germany after the German soccer team won the World Cup in Brazil, beating Argentina 1-0 in the final.
Fox News Radio’s Simon Owen reports:
Thousands upon thousands of Germany fans packing the streets of Berlin — lighting fireworks and flares and waving the German flag, celebrating World Cup success for Germany’s Fußballnationalmannschaft — or men’s national football team.
300,000 people watched the game outdoors at the Brandenburg Gate in torrential rain and thunderstorms.
In Frankfurt they got in their cars with passengers sitting on sunroofs and others packing onto the back of trucks, many wearing garlands in the black yellow and red of the German flag.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.