- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 11 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Germany Celebrates World Cup Win
It was a long night of celebrating in Germany after the German soccer team won the World Cup in Brazil, beating Argentina 1-0 in the final.
Fox News Radio’s Simon Owen reports:
Thousands upon thousands of Germany fans packing the streets of Berlin — lighting fireworks and flares and waving the German flag, celebrating World Cup success for Germany’s Fußballnationalmannschaft — or men’s national football team.
300,000 people watched the game outdoors at the Brandenburg Gate in torrential rain and thunderstorms.
In Frankfurt they got in their cars with passengers sitting on sunroofs and others packing onto the back of trucks, many wearing garlands in the black yellow and red of the German flag.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.