- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 12 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Germany Celebrates World Cup Win
It was a long night of celebrating in Germany after the German soccer team won the World Cup in Brazil, beating Argentina 1-0 in the final.
Fox News Radio’s Simon Owen reports:
Thousands upon thousands of Germany fans packing the streets of Berlin — lighting fireworks and flares and waving the German flag, celebrating World Cup success for Germany’s Fußballnationalmannschaft — or men’s national football team.
300,000 people watched the game outdoors at the Brandenburg Gate in torrential rain and thunderstorms.
In Frankfurt they got in their cars with passengers sitting on sunroofs and others packing onto the back of trucks, many wearing garlands in the black yellow and red of the German flag.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.