- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 2 days ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 3 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
The Balance Of Power: Voting From The Comfort Of Your Own Home?
A recent proposal placed before the Maryland Board of Elections would have allowed voters to cast their ballots without leaving their home. Also, the results are in from primaries in Nebraska and West Virginia this week. Plus, a tragic turn in a North Carolina primary race. And, Republican Dan Sullivan hopes to become Alaska’s next Senator, while Republican Dan Sullivan hopes to become Alaska’s next Lieutenant Governor. We’ll explain.
Join FOX News Radio’s Jason Bonewald with this edition of The Balance of Power