- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 15 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Hilarious Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Hilarious Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant.”
Snark meets its match with Southwest Airlines flight attendant Martha “Marty” Cobb, whose witty in-flight safety spiel is an on-line viral sensation. The fast talking Cobb expertly flies through the rules of the sky, while finding clever ways to mix humor and insult into the often ignored mandatory speech.
Then, there’s this:
“Train Nearly Takes Out U.S. Senator.”
From the air to the rails, this trending clip continues the safety theme while shockingly proving a pair of politicians to be hypocrites. The video shows Milford, Connecticut Mayor Ben Blake making comments at a recent press conference on train safety, while U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) stands by his side… along the edge of an active train platform, clearly ignoring the yellow safety strip on the ground.
Enter a Metro North train that comes barreling down the track… nearly taking out the Connecticut Democratic Senator who is blown sideways by the force of the train. Obviously, these government leaders don’t believe in practicing what they preach.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Springer Spaniel Sees Squirrel and Goes Nuts!”
Sounding more like a seal than a dog, Rocco is one excited Springer Spaniel…and, with good reason. There’s a squirrel outside his master’s car. But, poor Rocco. He’s stuck inside the car – left only to squeal with excitement while watching through the windows at what is apparently the dog world’s greatest wonder. This video is reminiscent of another dog…
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews