- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 10 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
More Countries Join Search For Missing Malaysian Plane
More countries are now involved in the search for the missing Malaysian Airlines plane.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen has the latest on the search:
The number of countries taking part in this search has doubled over the weekend to 26. And the search area is looking very different.
(Huessein) “The nature of the search has changed, from focusing mainly on shallow seas, we are now look at large tracks of land.”
Malaysia’s Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein saying authorities are checking two large corridors heading away from the plane’s last-known location. One stretching north to Turkmenistan, another through to the southern Indian Ocean.
Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.