- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 19 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
More Countries Join Search For Missing Malaysian Plane
More countries are now involved in the search for the missing Malaysian Airlines plane.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen has the latest on the search:
The number of countries taking part in this search has doubled over the weekend to 26. And the search area is looking very different.
(Huessein) “The nature of the search has changed, from focusing mainly on shallow seas, we are now look at large tracks of land.”
Malaysia’s Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein saying authorities are checking two large corridors heading away from the plane’s last-known location. One stretching north to Turkmenistan, another through to the southern Indian Ocean.
Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.