- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 day ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
More Countries Join Search For Missing Malaysian Plane
More countries are now involved in the search for the missing Malaysian Airlines plane.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen has the latest on the search:
The number of countries taking part in this search has doubled over the weekend to 26. And the search area is looking very different.
(Huessein) “The nature of the search has changed, from focusing mainly on shallow seas, we are now look at large tracks of land.”
Malaysia’s Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein saying authorities are checking two large corridors heading away from the plane’s last-known location. One stretching north to Turkmenistan, another through to the southern Indian Ocean.
Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.