- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 19 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
More Countries Join Search For Missing Malaysian Plane
More countries are now involved in the search for the missing Malaysian Airlines plane.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen has the latest on the search:
The number of countries taking part in this search has doubled over the weekend to 26. And the search area is looking very different.
(Huessein) “The nature of the search has changed, from focusing mainly on shallow seas, we are now look at large tracks of land.”
Malaysia’s Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein saying authorities are checking two large corridors heading away from the plane’s last-known location. One stretching north to Turkmenistan, another through to the southern Indian Ocean.
Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.