- Judge Finds Oscar Pistorius Guilty of Culpable Homicide [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: “DuckTales” Theme Song With Real DucksPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 days ago
- The Balance Of Power: War Of WordsPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Overdue Movie Rental Lands SC Woman In Jail
Got any overdue movie rentals? You’d better check, because it could land you in the pokey.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue explains:
Kayla Michelle Finley of Pickens, South Carolina rented the movie “Monster-in-Law”, starring Jennifer Lopez and Jane Fonda. (movie clip) She rented it from Dalton Videos — in 2005! So long ago, it’s on Video Cassette. As the late fees piled up, the store’s owner sent several certified letters to Finley. She claims she never got them. So Daltons’ took out a warrant on the 27 year-old. The long arm of the law finally caught up with her when she was at the Sheriff’s office for something else. But, instead of paying the overdue fees, Finley spent a night in jail. (screaming).
Let’s hope she doesn’t have any overdue library books!
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.