- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 10 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 11 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Overdue Movie Rental Lands SC Woman In Jail
Got any overdue movie rentals? You’d better check, because it could land you in the pokey.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue explains:
Kayla Michelle Finley of Pickens, South Carolina rented the movie “Monster-in-Law”, starring Jennifer Lopez and Jane Fonda. (movie clip) She rented it from Dalton Videos — in 2005! So long ago, it’s on Video Cassette. As the late fees piled up, the store’s owner sent several certified letters to Finley. She claims she never got them. So Daltons’ took out a warrant on the 27 year-old. The long arm of the law finally caught up with her when she was at the Sheriff’s office for something else. But, instead of paying the overdue fees, Finley spent a night in jail. (screaming).
Let’s hope she doesn’t have any overdue library books!
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.