- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 1 hour ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 21 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
Overdue Movie Rental Lands SC Woman In Jail
Got any overdue movie rentals? You’d better check, because it could land you in the pokey.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue explains:
Kayla Michelle Finley of Pickens, South Carolina rented the movie “Monster-in-Law”, starring Jennifer Lopez and Jane Fonda. (movie clip) She rented it from Dalton Videos — in 2005! So long ago, it’s on Video Cassette. As the late fees piled up, the store’s owner sent several certified letters to Finley. She claims she never got them. So Daltons’ took out a warrant on the 27 year-old. The long arm of the law finally caught up with her when she was at the Sheriff’s office for something else. But, instead of paying the overdue fees, Finley spent a night in jail. (screaming).
Let’s hope she doesn’t have any overdue library books!
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.