- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 7 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 8 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Overdue Movie Rental Lands SC Woman In Jail
Got any overdue movie rentals? You’d better check, because it could land you in the pokey.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue explains:
Kayla Michelle Finley of Pickens, South Carolina rented the movie “Monster-in-Law”, starring Jennifer Lopez and Jane Fonda. (movie clip) She rented it from Dalton Videos — in 2005! So long ago, it’s on Video Cassette. As the late fees piled up, the store’s owner sent several certified letters to Finley. She claims she never got them. So Daltons’ took out a warrant on the 27 year-old. The long arm of the law finally caught up with her when she was at the Sheriff’s office for something else. But, instead of paying the overdue fees, Finley spent a night in jail. (screaming).
Let’s hope she doesn’t have any overdue library books!
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.