- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Jimmy Fallon Debuts As New Host Of “The Tonight Show”
After more than 40 years, “The Tonight Show” is back in New York City, with a new host– marking a new era in late night comedy.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport wraps up Jimmy Fallon’s first show:
Announcer: “Here’s your host… Jimmy Fallon!”
With big shoes to fill.
Fallon: “I’ll be your host, for now.”
Jimmy Fallon’s “Tonight Show” debut on NBC, was full of surprises and star power.
Fallon: “To my buddy, who said that I’d never be the host of “The Tonight Show” — you owe me $100 bucks buddy.”
That’s when Robert DeNiro showed up, plunking the cash on Fallon’s desk. Other A-listers followed– like Joe Namath, Lady Gaga and Stephen Colbert, paying his tribute in coins. (cheeing, coins)
Will Smith was the inaugural guest.
U2 performing: “I am not invisible…” (song)
And U2 rocked the house, 70 stories above Rockefeller Center.
In New York, Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.