- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 54 mins ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 5 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Jimmy Fallon Debuts As New Host Of “The Tonight Show”
After more than 40 years, “The Tonight Show” is back in New York City, with a new host– marking a new era in late night comedy.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport wraps up Jimmy Fallon’s first show:
Announcer: “Here’s your host… Jimmy Fallon!”
With big shoes to fill.
Fallon: “I’ll be your host, for now.”
Jimmy Fallon’s “Tonight Show” debut on NBC, was full of surprises and star power.
Fallon: “To my buddy, who said that I’d never be the host of “The Tonight Show” — you owe me $100 bucks buddy.”
That’s when Robert DeNiro showed up, plunking the cash on Fallon’s desk. Other A-listers followed– like Joe Namath, Lady Gaga and Stephen Colbert, paying his tribute in coins. (cheeing, coins)
Will Smith was the inaugural guest.
U2 performing: “I am not invisible…” (song)
And U2 rocked the house, 70 stories above Rockefeller Center.
In New York, Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.