- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 8 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Jimmy Fallon Debuts As New Host Of “The Tonight Show”
After more than 40 years, “The Tonight Show” is back in New York City, with a new host– marking a new era in late night comedy.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport wraps up Jimmy Fallon’s first show:
Announcer: “Here’s your host… Jimmy Fallon!”
With big shoes to fill.
Fallon: “I’ll be your host, for now.”
Jimmy Fallon’s “Tonight Show” debut on NBC, was full of surprises and star power.
Fallon: “To my buddy, who said that I’d never be the host of “The Tonight Show” — you owe me $100 bucks buddy.”
That’s when Robert DeNiro showed up, plunking the cash on Fallon’s desk. Other A-listers followed– like Joe Namath, Lady Gaga and Stephen Colbert, paying his tribute in coins. (cheeing, coins)
Will Smith was the inaugural guest.
U2 performing: “I am not invisible…” (song)
And U2 rocked the house, 70 stories above Rockefeller Center.
In New York, Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.