- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 day ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Co-pilot Hijacks Ethiopian Airlines Plane
The hijacking of an Ethiopian airplane diverted from Rome and forced to land in Geneva has ended with all the passengers and crew safe and the sole hijacker, the plane’s co-pilot, under arrest.
FOX News Radio’s Kate Alexander has more from Geneva:
Geneva airport chief executive, Robert Deillon, says the co-pilot waited for the pilot to go to the bathroom and then locked himself in the cockpit.
Deillon: “The co-pilot get out of aircraft through the cockpit and went to the police.”
Deillon says the co-pilot, who was unarmed, surrendered to the police and asked for political asylum. He says the passengers were never in any danger and they will be flown to Rome– their original destination, as soon as possible.
In Geneva, Kate Alexander, Fox News Radio.