- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 15 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Co-pilot Hijacks Ethiopian Airlines Plane
The hijacking of an Ethiopian airplane diverted from Rome and forced to land in Geneva has ended with all the passengers and crew safe and the sole hijacker, the plane’s co-pilot, under arrest.
FOX News Radio’s Kate Alexander has more from Geneva:
Geneva airport chief executive, Robert Deillon, says the co-pilot waited for the pilot to go to the bathroom and then locked himself in the cockpit.
Deillon: “The co-pilot get out of aircraft through the cockpit and went to the police.”
Deillon says the co-pilot, who was unarmed, surrendered to the police and asked for political asylum. He says the passengers were never in any danger and they will be flown to Rome– their original destination, as soon as possible.
In Geneva, Kate Alexander, Fox News Radio.