- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Co-pilot Hijacks Ethiopian Airlines Plane
The hijacking of an Ethiopian airplane diverted from Rome and forced to land in Geneva has ended with all the passengers and crew safe and the sole hijacker, the plane’s co-pilot, under arrest.
FOX News Radio’s Kate Alexander has more from Geneva:
Geneva airport chief executive, Robert Deillon, says the co-pilot waited for the pilot to go to the bathroom and then locked himself in the cockpit.
Deillon: “The co-pilot get out of aircraft through the cockpit and went to the police.”
Deillon says the co-pilot, who was unarmed, surrendered to the police and asked for political asylum. He says the passengers were never in any danger and they will be flown to Rome– their original destination, as soon as possible.
In Geneva, Kate Alexander, Fox News Radio.