- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 8 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Co-pilot Hijacks Ethiopian Airlines Plane
The hijacking of an Ethiopian airplane diverted from Rome and forced to land in Geneva has ended with all the passengers and crew safe and the sole hijacker, the plane’s co-pilot, under arrest.
FOX News Radio’s Kate Alexander has more from Geneva:
Geneva airport chief executive, Robert Deillon, says the co-pilot waited for the pilot to go to the bathroom and then locked himself in the cockpit.
Deillon: “The co-pilot get out of aircraft through the cockpit and went to the police.”
Deillon says the co-pilot, who was unarmed, surrendered to the police and asked for political asylum. He says the passengers were never in any danger and they will be flown to Rome– their original destination, as soon as possible.
In Geneva, Kate Alexander, Fox News Radio.