- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Parker Schnabel, star of Discovery’s "Gold Rush"Posted 5 hours ago
- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31st
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“More NFL – A Bad Lip Reading of the NFL.”
Just in time for the Super Bowl, the team behind last year’s popular video “The NFL – A Bad Lip Reading” is back with this sequel. Following the same predictable formula, the clip voice dubs NFL players and coaches with sheer nonsense. The bizarre result – football players discussing cats, Star Wars and vermin on the field.
Then, there’s this:
“Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt – The Spill.”
The highly anticipated Full House reunion Super Bowl spot leaked online and it’s far from a full house. Trying to make yogurt sexy, the spot shows John Stamos – a.k.a. Uncle Jesse – enjoying the Greek yogurt with a woman who is not Aunt Becky. The saucy chick licks and kisses away yogurt spills from Stamos’ mouth, until he accidentally splashes some on his lap.
Enter Bob Saget and Dave Coulier with cleaning supplies, channeling the lovable yet dorky relationship their characters had on the popular 90’s TV show.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Two-Year-Old Skateboarder from Australia.”
At this age, most toddlers are just learning how to navigate stairs, but two year-old Kahlei Stone-Kelly skateboards down them. This video shows the Australian phenom wearing only a diaper, while popping curbs and freestyling down streets like a pro. Shockingly, the boy wonder comes from a family of skateboard fanatics who are apparently not as enthusiastic about helmets, or clothes for that matter.
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews