- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 13 mins ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 17 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Pentagon Relaxes Rules On Religious Wear
The Pentagon, Wednesday, relaxed its rules on displays of religious faith among those in uniform.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington:
There are very few members of the Sikh faith in the armed forces, but maybe if they were allowed to wear their turbans and keep their uncut hair, there would be more Sikhs signing up to serve. That’s part of the background for the Pentagon’s changes in rules for religious items and physical attributes. In the future, Jewish soldiers may wear yarmulkes and Muslims may be bearded… if they ask permission first. The Pentagon says it will make every effort to accommodate, unless it affects unit readiness, cohesion, order, discipline, health or safety.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.