- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 5 mins ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 10th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Veronica Mars – Theatrical Trailer.”
It’s the teaser for the highly anticipated movie version of the cult TV show, brought to life thanks to a fan fueled Kickstarter campaign. Kristen Bell reprises her role as the super sleuth Veronica Mars, now all grown-up and a New York City lawyer. But, the clip reveals Mars is drawn back to her hometown to help crack a case; conveniently in time for her 10-year high school reunion.
Then, there’s this:
“Old Spice – Mom Song.”
It’s another viral treasure from the advertising geniuses at Old Spice. The commercial shows a slew of moms lamenting that their sons have become men because of the Old Spice fragrance collection. The weeping mothers sing their tale of woe, while stalking their teenage sons on dates. One hiding inside a couch… another, hanging off a moving car while squatting in a laundry basket.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Riding (Dirty) Roomba.”
An example of child rearing at its finest. A family member props a 7-month-old baby on top of a Roomba and lets the tot cruise on the robotic vacuum cleaner, spinning in circles and gliding across the floors while the rap song “Ridin’ Dirty” plays on.
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews