- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 51 mins ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 24 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Overlooked? Jailed American Pastor Not Mentioned In Iran Negotiations
Disappointment from the family of an American pastor imprisoned in Iran that the Obama Administration did not try to secure his release during recent nuclear talks.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
Supporters of imprisoned American Pastor Saeed Abedini hoped the administration would push for his release during the nuclear talks. U.S. negotiators did not.
Abedini: “As a wife and a mom, it’s devastating.”
Naghmeh Abedini, the Pastor’s wife, thought these talks were the best chance to secure her husband’s release from and eight-year prison sentence for setting up Christian churches in Iran. Now she fears the opportunity is lost.
Abedini: “I think not only do we not have leverage, we’ve actually made it worse.”
A National Security Council spokesman says the P5+1 talks were strictly nuclear and notes the President discussed Pastor Abedini directly in a chat with Iran’s President Rouhani.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
Listen below to FOX News Radio’s full interview with Naghmeh Abedini, wife of the jailed American Pastor in Iran: