- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 2 days ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 3 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Contractors Face Questions In Healthcare Hearing [VIDEO]
Those who helped to build the Obamacare website facing questions from lawmakers in a Congressional hearing.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Capitol Hill:
The firms who helped build healthcare.gov admit the website is not what it should be.
(Campbell) “There’s improvements day over day. I cannot give you an exact date as to when it will be completely to satisfaction.”
But CGI Federal Vice President Cheryl Campbell says her company is not responsible for system wide failure.
(Campbell) “We were not part of the end-to-end visibility throughout the system.”
That responsibility, contractors say, lies with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebilius will testify next week.
On Capitol Hill, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: