- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 7 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Contractors Face Questions In Healthcare Hearing [VIDEO]
Those who helped to build the Obamacare website facing questions from lawmakers in a Congressional hearing.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Capitol Hill:
The firms who helped build healthcare.gov admit the website is not what it should be.
(Campbell) “There’s improvements day over day. I cannot give you an exact date as to when it will be completely to satisfaction.”
But CGI Federal Vice President Cheryl Campbell says her company is not responsible for system wide failure.
(Campbell) “We were not part of the end-to-end visibility throughout the system.”
That responsibility, contractors say, lies with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebilius will testify next week.
On Capitol Hill, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: