- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 12 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Contractors Face Questions In Healthcare Hearing [VIDEO]
Those who helped to build the Obamacare website facing questions from lawmakers in a Congressional hearing.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Capitol Hill:
The firms who helped build healthcare.gov admit the website is not what it should be.
(Campbell) “There’s improvements day over day. I cannot give you an exact date as to when it will be completely to satisfaction.”
But CGI Federal Vice President Cheryl Campbell says her company is not responsible for system wide failure.
(Campbell) “We were not part of the end-to-end visibility throughout the system.”
That responsibility, contractors say, lies with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebilius will testify next week.
On Capitol Hill, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: