- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 7 hours ago
- Many Americans Sharing Streaming Service AccessPosted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Contractors Face Questions In Healthcare Hearing [VIDEO]
Those who helped to build the Obamacare website facing questions from lawmakers in a Congressional hearing.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Capitol Hill:
The firms who helped build healthcare.gov admit the website is not what it should be.
(Campbell) “There’s improvements day over day. I cannot give you an exact date as to when it will be completely to satisfaction.”
But CGI Federal Vice President Cheryl Campbell says her company is not responsible for system wide failure.
(Campbell) “We were not part of the end-to-end visibility throughout the system.”
That responsibility, contractors say, lies with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebilius will testify next week.
On Capitol Hill, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: