- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 14 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Contractors Face Questions In Healthcare Hearing [VIDEO]
Those who helped to build the Obamacare website facing questions from lawmakers in a Congressional hearing.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Capitol Hill:
The firms who helped build healthcare.gov admit the website is not what it should be.
(Campbell) “There’s improvements day over day. I cannot give you an exact date as to when it will be completely to satisfaction.”
But CGI Federal Vice President Cheryl Campbell says her company is not responsible for system wide failure.
(Campbell) “We were not part of the end-to-end visibility throughout the system.”
That responsibility, contractors say, lies with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebilius will testify next week.
On Capitol Hill, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: