- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 11 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
FOX on Tech: Xbox One Gets Personal [VIDEO]
The Xbox One is about to take gaming to a very personal level.
FOX Business Network’s Diane Macedo explains:
FOX on Tech.
Microsoft’s new Xbox One gaming console aims to completely personalize users TV experience – which could end up being a game changer for advertisers. The key is the console’s Kinect feature, which allows users to control their entire TV with their voice, creating a personalized interface for each voice that will gather content from cable, Netflix, iTunes, you name it.
And the development not only paves the way for more targeted advertising, but a Microsoft patent describes a system where advertisers can so far as to provide incentives for watching certain ads or even performing certain actions that can be detected by the console.
In New York, Diane Macedo, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: