- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 8 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
FOX on Tech: Xbox One Gets Personal [VIDEO]
The Xbox One is about to take gaming to a very personal level.
FOX Business Network’s Diane Macedo explains:
FOX on Tech.
Microsoft’s new Xbox One gaming console aims to completely personalize users TV experience – which could end up being a game changer for advertisers. The key is the console’s Kinect feature, which allows users to control their entire TV with their voice, creating a personalized interface for each voice that will gather content from cable, Netflix, iTunes, you name it.
And the development not only paves the way for more targeted advertising, but a Microsoft patent describes a system where advertisers can so far as to provide incentives for watching certain ads or even performing certain actions that can be detected by the console.
In New York, Diane Macedo, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: