- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 14 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Assad Warns US Against Strike On Syria
Syria’s President is warning that the U.S. will pay if a military strike is launched against them.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
President Assad has given his own interview to the American public — explaining on CBS:
(Assad) “This war is the against the interests of the United States.”
Assad warns that if there is a strike there will be repercussions that may take different forms direct and indirect:
(Assad) “The governments are not the only player in this region. You have different parties, you have different factions, you have different ideologies.”
The Syrian President says the U.S. has provided no evidence that he used chemical weapons and a strike would only help the al-Qaeda offshoot fighting in his country.
Emily Wither, Fox News Radio