- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 3 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Assad Warns US Against Strike On Syria
Syria’s President is warning that the U.S. will pay if a military strike is launched against them.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
President Assad has given his own interview to the American public — explaining on CBS:
(Assad) “This war is the against the interests of the United States.”
Assad warns that if there is a strike there will be repercussions that may take different forms direct and indirect:
(Assad) “The governments are not the only player in this region. You have different parties, you have different factions, you have different ideologies.”
The Syrian President says the U.S. has provided no evidence that he used chemical weapons and a strike would only help the al-Qaeda offshoot fighting in his country.
Emily Wither, Fox News Radio