- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 3 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 7 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Assad Warns US Against Strike On Syria
Syria’s President is warning that the U.S. will pay if a military strike is launched against them.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
President Assad has given his own interview to the American public — explaining on CBS:
(Assad) “This war is the against the interests of the United States.”
Assad warns that if there is a strike there will be repercussions that may take different forms direct and indirect:
(Assad) “The governments are not the only player in this region. You have different parties, you have different factions, you have different ideologies.”
The Syrian President says the U.S. has provided no evidence that he used chemical weapons and a strike would only help the al-Qaeda offshoot fighting in his country.
Emily Wither, Fox News Radio