- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
NFL, Former Players Reach Concussion Lawsuit Settlement
Former NFL players agree to settle a mass lawsuit over concussions and long-term health effects.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports:
The National Football League and thousands of former players agree to a $765 million settlement to end a lawsuit accusing the league of ignoring long-term risks of concussions.
The agreement also establishes funds for research and education. A key win for one of the plaintiffs Kevin Turner diagnosed with ALS.
(Turner) “ People are no longer ignorant to the fact that brain traumas are serious.”
The settlement does not require the NFL to acknowledge wrong-doing. But a statement from the League says Commissioner Roger Goodell told the legal team to do the right thing for the game and the men who played it.
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.