- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 3 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: “Beauty Sleep”
Could sleep be the secret to healthier skin?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Getting enough “beauty sleep” isn’t just an old wives tale.
A team at University Hospital in Cleveland studied the link between sleep habits and skin aging. They found those who spent all night tossing and turning were more likely to have wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and reduced elasticity. Researchers say without sleep, the body has more difficulty repairing damaged skin cells.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.