- Obama Announces Immigration Plan to Grant ‘Deferred Action’ to 2 GroupsPosted 1 min ago
- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 14 hours ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 7 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: “Beauty Sleep”
Could sleep be the secret to healthier skin?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Getting enough “beauty sleep” isn’t just an old wives tale.
A team at University Hospital in Cleveland studied the link between sleep habits and skin aging. They found those who spent all night tossing and turning were more likely to have wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and reduced elasticity. Researchers say without sleep, the body has more difficulty repairing damaged skin cells.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.