- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: “Beauty Sleep”
Could sleep be the secret to healthier skin?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Getting enough “beauty sleep” isn’t just an old wives tale.
A team at University Hospital in Cleveland studied the link between sleep habits and skin aging. They found those who spent all night tossing and turning were more likely to have wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and reduced elasticity. Researchers say without sleep, the body has more difficulty repairing damaged skin cells.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.