- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 8 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 13 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: “Beauty Sleep”
Could sleep be the secret to healthier skin?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Getting enough “beauty sleep” isn’t just an old wives tale.
A team at University Hospital in Cleveland studied the link between sleep habits and skin aging. They found those who spent all night tossing and turning were more likely to have wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and reduced elasticity. Researchers say without sleep, the body has more difficulty repairing damaged skin cells.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.