- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 8 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX In The Fast Lane: Irwin Tools Night Race (Bristol)
NASCAR returns to Bristol Motor Speedway for Saturday night racing and the Irwin Tools Night Race, Kurt and Kyle Busch are looking for success at the short track and Mark Martin takes the wheel at Stewart Haas Racing.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh has this week’s race preview:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Kurt Busch is still winless this season, but has chalked up enough top ten and top five finishes to be ninth in the points standings. And, what is Busch’s strategy this weekend at Bristol?
Kurt Busch: “The biggest thing is just staying out of trouble. At Bristol, trouble can happen at any corner.”
Kurt’s brother, Kyle Busch won Bristol’s truck series race this week. But can he repeat his sweep from 2010, by winning the Nationwide and the Sprint Cup race too?
Kyle Busch: “Prospects for a sweep? I think, it’s so dependent on a lot of different circumstances, but I don’t see why not.”
And, Stewart Haas Racing announced Mark Martin will replace Tony Stewart for 12 of the 13 remaining races of the season except for the Talladega race to be driven by Austin Dillon. Martin said he was happy to help Tony because:
Martin: “We’ve been good friends for quite some time with amazing respect, a mutual respect and so it’s an honor to be in the situation to be able to do this.”
FOX in the Fast Lane. I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @Ladytrackside