- Hired! Looking For Work?Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 15 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 19 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Right-Brained Vs. Left-Brained
A new study questions right-brained and left-brained based personalities.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Are you ‘right-brained’ and creative, or ‘left-brained’ and logical? One new study says you’re neither.
Research from the University of Utah used brain scans to determine functional laterilization — or specific mental processes taking place on each side of the brain. They found no evidence of brain activity being stronger on one side or the other, and say varied personalities don’t mean brains operate any differently.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.