- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 11 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Right-Brained Vs. Left-Brained
A new study questions right-brained and left-brained based personalities.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Are you ‘right-brained’ and creative, or ‘left-brained’ and logical? One new study says you’re neither.
Research from the University of Utah used brain scans to determine functional laterilization — or specific mental processes taking place on each side of the brain. They found no evidence of brain activity being stronger on one side or the other, and say varied personalities don’t mean brains operate any differently.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.