- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Right-Brained Vs. Left-Brained
A new study questions right-brained and left-brained based personalities.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Are you ‘right-brained’ and creative, or ‘left-brained’ and logical? One new study says you’re neither.
Research from the University of Utah used brain scans to determine functional laterilization — or specific mental processes taking place on each side of the brain. They found no evidence of brain activity being stronger on one side or the other, and say varied personalities don’t mean brains operate any differently.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.