- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 34 mins ago
- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 15 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 21 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Right-Brained Vs. Left-Brained
A new study questions right-brained and left-brained based personalities.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Are you ‘right-brained’ and creative, or ‘left-brained’ and logical? One new study says you’re neither.
Research from the University of Utah used brain scans to determine functional laterilization — or specific mental processes taking place on each side of the brain. They found no evidence of brain activity being stronger on one side or the other, and say varied personalities don’t mean brains operate any differently.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.