- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall For Health: Ear Ringing
What’s that ringing? It’s a question too many teens are asking these days and it could signal a serious health problem.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in this edition of “Housecall For Health”:
New research shows one in five high-schoolers have permanent ringing in the ears. Audiologists from Belgium say tinnitus is caused by loud noise exposure and just five percent of the teens tested said they use any kind of hearing protection, like ear plugs. Experts say in many cases, young adults fall behind academically because of the condition. The results are published in the journal PLOS ONE.
Housecall For Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.