- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 10 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall For Health: Ear Ringing
What’s that ringing? It’s a question too many teens are asking these days and it could signal a serious health problem.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in this edition of “Housecall For Health”:
New research shows one in five high-schoolers have permanent ringing in the ears. Audiologists from Belgium say tinnitus is caused by loud noise exposure and just five percent of the teens tested said they use any kind of hearing protection, like ear plugs. Experts say in many cases, young adults fall behind academically because of the condition. The results are published in the journal PLOS ONE.
Housecall For Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.