- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 13 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 17 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall For Health: Ear Ringing
What’s that ringing? It’s a question too many teens are asking these days and it could signal a serious health problem.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in this edition of “Housecall For Health”:
New research shows one in five high-schoolers have permanent ringing in the ears. Audiologists from Belgium say tinnitus is caused by loud noise exposure and just five percent of the teens tested said they use any kind of hearing protection, like ear plugs. Experts say in many cases, young adults fall behind academically because of the condition. The results are published in the journal PLOS ONE.
Housecall For Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.