- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Death Valley Officials: Stop Frying Eggs! [VIDEO]
It’s hot in California’s Death Valley National Park, but the Park Service is saying you don’t have to prove it.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra explains:
We’ve all heard the expression, but a Death Valley National Park employee actually tried it last week.
(Park Employee) “We’re gonna try to fry an egg in a skillet that’s been out in the sun.”
When the temperature was nearly 134 degrees… The result?
(Park Employee) “Still kind of runny, maybe a few more minutes and that’ll be done.”
But the National Park Service saying this YouTube video sparked many imitators and they didn’t use skillets, leaving messes all over the park. Issuing a plea on Facebook, asking people to stop.
Park Rangers saying the frying has stopped due to rain and clouds that have rolled into the area.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the video of the Death Valley egg frying: