- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 4 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 5 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Death Valley Officials: Stop Frying Eggs! [VIDEO]
It’s hot in California’s Death Valley National Park, but the Park Service is saying you don’t have to prove it.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra explains:
We’ve all heard the expression, but a Death Valley National Park employee actually tried it last week.
(Park Employee) “We’re gonna try to fry an egg in a skillet that’s been out in the sun.”
When the temperature was nearly 134 degrees… The result?
(Park Employee) “Still kind of runny, maybe a few more minutes and that’ll be done.”
But the National Park Service saying this YouTube video sparked many imitators and they didn’t use skillets, leaving messes all over the park. Issuing a plea on Facebook, asking people to stop.
Park Rangers saying the frying has stopped due to rain and clouds that have rolled into the area.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the video of the Death Valley egg frying: