- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 8 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Governor Rick Perry Won’t Run For Re-election In Texas
After more than a decade in the Governor’s office, former Presidential Candidate Rick Perry says he won’t run for re-election in the Lone Star state. But what about any future White House aspirations?
FOX News radio’s Jared Halpern has the story from Washington DC:
He’s been the Governor of Texas since President George W. Bush won the White House, but Republican Rick Perry says he will not run for a fourth full-term next year.
Perry: “The time has come to pass on the mantle of leadership.”
Perry made a run for the Republican presidential nomination last year and is not ruling out another White House bid.
Perry: “I’ll also pray and reflect and work to determine my own future path.”
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.