- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Governor Rick Perry Won’t Run For Re-election In Texas
After more than a decade in the Governor’s office, former Presidential Candidate Rick Perry says he won’t run for re-election in the Lone Star state. But what about any future White House aspirations?
FOX News radio’s Jared Halpern has the story from Washington DC:
He’s been the Governor of Texas since President George W. Bush won the White House, but Republican Rick Perry says he will not run for a fourth full-term next year.
Perry: “The time has come to pass on the mantle of leadership.”
Perry made a run for the Republican presidential nomination last year and is not ruling out another White House bid.
Perry: “I’ll also pray and reflect and work to determine my own future path.”
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.