- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 7 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 8 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Governor Rick Perry Won’t Run For Re-election In Texas
After more than a decade in the Governor’s office, former Presidential Candidate Rick Perry says he won’t run for re-election in the Lone Star state. But what about any future White House aspirations?
FOX News radio’s Jared Halpern has the story from Washington DC:
He’s been the Governor of Texas since President George W. Bush won the White House, but Republican Rick Perry says he will not run for a fourth full-term next year.
Perry: “The time has come to pass on the mantle of leadership.”
Perry made a run for the Republican presidential nomination last year and is not ruling out another White House bid.
Perry: “I’ll also pray and reflect and work to determine my own future path.”
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.