- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 12 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 12 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
U.S. Park Police Lose Track of Weapons
The head of the agency that protects national parks and monuments — the U.S. Park Police — says he’s ordering immediate action, after a report on a large supply of missing weapons.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Handguns… Rifles… Even machine guns… Are nowhere to be found, according to the report from the Interior Department’s Inspector General. There’s no indication the weapons are in the hands of criminals, but there’s also no assurances they aren’t.
Investigators did find 1,400 guns that were supposed to have been melted down. Another 200 are sitting in a DC warehouse and don’t show up in any records.
The report blames in part, commanders who have a lackadaisical attitude towards firearms management — an indifference that’s a product of years of inattention.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.