- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
U.S. Park Police Lose Track of Weapons
The head of the agency that protects national parks and monuments — the U.S. Park Police — says he’s ordering immediate action, after a report on a large supply of missing weapons.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Handguns… Rifles… Even machine guns… Are nowhere to be found, according to the report from the Interior Department’s Inspector General. There’s no indication the weapons are in the hands of criminals, but there’s also no assurances they aren’t.
Investigators did find 1,400 guns that were supposed to have been melted down. Another 200 are sitting in a DC warehouse and don’t show up in any records.
The report blames in part, commanders who have a lackadaisical attitude towards firearms management — an indifference that’s a product of years of inattention.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.