- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 19 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Paula Deen Issues A Video Apology For Past Racist Comments
Update: The Associated Press is reporting that The Food Network says it won’t renew Paula Deen’s contract after admission she used racial slurs.
Paula Deen has issued a video apology begging her fans for forgiveness, after it came to light during a discrimination lawsuit deposition last month that she used racial slurs in the past. The 66-year-old Food Network star admitted to this, but insisted she and her family do not tolerate prejudice.
The video appeared publicly on YouTube briefly Friday afternoon before being made private and eventually removed altogether from the video sharing site.
Listen below to the full Paula Deen apology audio:
Paula Deen: “I want to apologize to everybody um, for the wrong that I’ve done. I want to learn and grow from this. Inappropriate, hurtful language is totally, totally unacceptable. I’ve made plenty of mistakes along the way but, I beg you, my children, my team, my fans, my partners; I beg for your forgiveness. Please forgive me for the mistakes that I’ve made.”