- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 13 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
FOX On Tech: Social Security Smart Cards [VIDEO]
Could the Social Security Card as we know it become a thing of the past? A new, “smarter” version could be coming.
FOX Business Network’s Rich Edson reports from Washington:
FOX on Tech.
A possible upgrade for the Social Security Card. A group of technology companies wants the government to scrap those paper cards and replace them with smart cards, complete with a security chip and a personal identification number. Businesses hiring workers could then process these smart cards to ensure job applicants are in the country legally. Supporters want this system to be part of the new immigration bill moving through Congress. There are concerns though about issuing more than 300 million new Social Security Cards.
In Washington, Rich Edson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: