- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Rolling Stones: 50 Years of Satisfaction
If you’re a fan of The Rolling Stones, there’s a new exhibit opening at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum that’s sure to give you some satisfaction.
FOX News Radio’s Entertainment Correspondent, Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
The Rolling Stones will take up two floors at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum. The “50 Years of Satisfaction” exhibit chronicles the band from its birth in England as a blues cover band to its current “50 and Counting” tour. It includes nearly 300 artifacts, like rare guitars, stage outfits, concert posters, documents and personal items. (music) Fans will be able to check out three iPad based interactive kiosks where they can put on a pair of headphones and hear the band’s early blues influences and explore the Jagger-Richards songwriting team.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.
Watch a behind the scenes video below of the exhibit: