- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 20 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Kidney Stones & Sugary Drinks
Sugary drinks already have a pretty bad reputation, but now they may be tied to kidney stones.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in “Housecall for Health”:
More bad news if you like sweet drinks, new research says they cause kidney stones. Doctors at Brigham and Women’s Hospital analyzed the data of nearly 200,000 patients and found those who drank soda daily had a 33% higher chance of developing kidney stones. Those who drank sweetened fruit drinks had an 18% higher risk.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.