- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 10 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Kidney Stones & Sugary Drinks
Sugary drinks already have a pretty bad reputation, but now they may be tied to kidney stones.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in “Housecall for Health”:
More bad news if you like sweet drinks, new research says they cause kidney stones. Doctors at Brigham and Women’s Hospital analyzed the data of nearly 200,000 patients and found those who drank soda daily had a 33% higher chance of developing kidney stones. Those who drank sweetened fruit drinks had an 18% higher risk.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.