- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 5 hours ago
- Securing America: IED Protection [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Kidney Stones & Sugary Drinks
Sugary drinks already have a pretty bad reputation, but now they may be tied to kidney stones.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in “Housecall for Health”:
More bad news if you like sweet drinks, new research says they cause kidney stones. Doctors at Brigham and Women’s Hospital analyzed the data of nearly 200,000 patients and found those who drank soda daily had a 33% higher chance of developing kidney stones. Those who drank sweetened fruit drinks had an 18% higher risk.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.