- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 22 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Kidney Stones & Sugary Drinks
Sugary drinks already have a pretty bad reputation, but now they may be tied to kidney stones.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in “Housecall for Health”:
More bad news if you like sweet drinks, new research says they cause kidney stones. Doctors at Brigham and Women’s Hospital analyzed the data of nearly 200,000 patients and found those who drank soda daily had a 33% higher chance of developing kidney stones. Those who drank sweetened fruit drinks had an 18% higher risk.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.