- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 11 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
How Much Salt Do You Need? [VIDEO]
A new study on salt suggests cutting way back doesn’t do your health any good.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
This Institute of Medicine study says yes, most Americans do eat too much salt. More than the recommended 2,300 milligrams a day.
But it finds U.S. dietary guidelines for people in certain high-health-risk categories are too low, possibly even harmfully low in some cases. That standard is 1,500 milligrams, which the American Heart Association is standing by.
The new IOM study says research is needed to find the best target range.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: