- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 18 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
How Much Salt Do You Need? [VIDEO]
A new study on salt suggests cutting way back doesn’t do your health any good.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
This Institute of Medicine study says yes, most Americans do eat too much salt. More than the recommended 2,300 milligrams a day.
But it finds U.S. dietary guidelines for people in certain high-health-risk categories are too low, possibly even harmfully low in some cases. That standard is 1,500 milligrams, which the American Heart Association is standing by.
The new IOM study says research is needed to find the best target range.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: