- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 8 hours ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
How Much Salt Do You Need? [VIDEO]
A new study on salt suggests cutting way back doesn’t do your health any good.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
This Institute of Medicine study says yes, most Americans do eat too much salt. More than the recommended 2,300 milligrams a day.
But it finds U.S. dietary guidelines for people in certain high-health-risk categories are too low, possibly even harmfully low in some cases. That standard is 1,500 milligrams, which the American Heart Association is standing by.
The new IOM study says research is needed to find the best target range.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: