- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 hours ago
- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 3 hours ago
- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 23 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 24 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Eyelash Extension Dangers
They may be pretty, but they also may be dangerous. The latest trend in beauty: eyelash extensions, could cause health issues.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A new report suggests the big beauty trend of eyelash extensions could be dangerous.
The process involves gluing synthetic fibers to natural lashes. But Consumer Reports says the adhesives are formaldehyde-based, and can cause allergic reactions.
Extensions can also irritate the cornea, and put women at risk for bacterial and fungal infection.
The College of Optometrists in England warn the fad may result in damaging the hair follicle, leaving no natural lashes at all.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.