- Final Push For Potential Nuclear Deal With Iran [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Becki Newton & Zachary Knighton of FOX’s "Weird Loners"Posted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Eyelash Extension Dangers
They may be pretty, but they also may be dangerous. The latest trend in beauty: eyelash extensions, could cause health issues.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A new report suggests the big beauty trend of eyelash extensions could be dangerous.
The process involves gluing synthetic fibers to natural lashes. But Consumer Reports says the adhesives are formaldehyde-based, and can cause allergic reactions.
Extensions can also irritate the cornea, and put women at risk for bacterial and fungal infection.
The College of Optometrists in England warn the fad may result in damaging the hair follicle, leaving no natural lashes at all.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.